KENDAXA specializes in the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Data Science for the automation and optimization of business processes in the manufacturing and financial services industries.
SaaS products + services = solutions
Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service products developed by KENDAXA represent the core and foundation of our offering. They come with the inherent benefits of cloud computing and SaaS like quick deployment, flexible scalability, and minimal demand for customer-side IT resources and administration. You get productive fast at manageable monthly operational expenses and without a hefty upfront investment in hardware and software licenses.
But it doesn’t stop there. Our Professional Services team is here to provide you with configuration, commissioning, customization, system integration, and additional development services as per your needs. And our Customer Success Managers won’t rest to live up to their title and deliver on our joint projects with solutions to your satisfaction.
Intelligent Business Process Automation
Intelligent Business Process Automation (IBPA) augments the approaches of existing systems for business process management and automation as well as workflow management (BPM/BPA and WFMS) in several dimensions:
- Extending the traditional modeling and automation of decisions based on tables or rules with the option to integrate more complex AI-based models and classifiers into the processes and decision making.
- Adding capabilities to automate individual steps, sub-processes, or complete data processing pipelines by calling other applications or microservices through a variety of interfaces such as SOAP and REST APIs.
- When exploited to its full potential, allowing to flexibly orchestrate, manage, and track the automatic processing of cases through distributed services and intelligent algorithms that implement a complete end-to-end business process.
KENDAXA IBPA comprises all the foundational SaaS components needed for your IBPA solution, such as process and decision modelers and runtime engines, a task manager to involve human interaction where needed, and a management console to supervise it all. It is complemented by the KENDAXA Deep Intelligence Platform with a growing collection of AI models and algorithms that can be seamlessly integrated into IBPA solutions.Email us
Intelligent Document Processing
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) has tremendous potential to accelerate processes and to avoid the monotonous, tedious human labor otherwise needed for the handling of paperwork and the extraction and capturing of the data and information needed from it.
KENDAXA IDP, as its most valuable SaaS functionality, implements a standard workflow to extract structured data from structured, semi-structured, and even unstructured digital or digitized documents. Examples of document types that can be recognized, classified, and processed include
- Personal IDs
- Vehicle registration certificates
- Insurance policies
A variety of pre-processing steps such as improvement of scan images, OCR full text extraction, text segmentation, and automatic classification of document types help to optimize the extraction results in completeness and accuracy.
Post-processing steps such as automated cleansing, validation, correction or mapping of data can further improve the quality of the extraction results before handed over to subsequent systems or steps in a workflow for further processing.
Additional specialized services that KENDAXA IDP can provide include
- Auto-Redaction: The automatic redaction of sensitive information in documents based on custom-defined rules and patterns
- Signature Detection: Automatically detecting the presence of required signatures and their (correct) position in documents
Intelligent Industry Solutions
In the area of Intelligent Industry Solutions (IIS), we focus on the application of AI, ML, and Data Science for the automation and optimization of industrial engineering, production, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes.
KENDAXA BOM Validator, our unique flagship product in this area, is an AI-based, continuously self-learning solution for the automatic quality assurance of complex BOMs (Engineering Bills Of Materials or EBOMs for short) for discrete variant manufacturing. Its core algorithms are system-agnostic and can be integrated with various ERP and PLM data sources.
Manual quality assurance of complex BOMs with hundreds or thousands of parts and materials by qualified engineers is a time-consuming, costly process. However, a considerable part of the errors contained in the BOMs can still go undetected and slip through to (pre-series) production. If these errors are then recognized later during production, this creates even higher costs for error correction and delays the ability to deliver.
To make things worse, defective products manufactured from incorrect BOMs may have to be destroyed and completely disposed of under loss of material and production costs.
Therefore, there is multiple potential for value and benefits from an automated validation of BOMs with a higher error detection rate:
- Increased productivity in engineering
- Accelerated delivery capability
- Significant cost savings through reduced production errors
Additional PLM- and production-related capabilities from KENDAXA’s IIS area include
- Master Data Refinement: The automatic cleansing, de-duplication, and enrichment of parts and materials data in your PLM repositories
- 3D/2D Similarity Search Engine: Finding identical or most similar parts in a repository using 3D geometry models or 2D sectional drawings as search queries
- Time Series Analytics and forecasting algorithms
- Forecast-based Optimization of production plans and operations, including energy optimization for production facilities.
KENDAXA Deep Intelligence Platform
The KENDAXA Deep Intelligence Platform is bundling our accumulated capabilities and experiences in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science into a steadily growing collection of models, algorithms, and data. These are then made available for re-use in our solutions via defined and well-maintained interfaces.
The platform also includes frequently needed methods for data aggregation from different sources such as into data lakes plus methods for data pre-processing such as cleansing, de-duplication, refinement, and enrichment from external sources. See the video below for the platform’s benefits in that area.