Data protection at a glance
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This may be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is automatically collected when you visit the website by our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). The collection of this data takes place automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to obtain information free of charge at any time about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Analysis tools and third-party tools
Web analysis by Matomo
1. Scope of processing of personal data
- 2 bytes of the IP address of the calling system of the user
- The called website
- The website from which the user has reached the called website (referrer)
- The subpages that are called from the called website
- The dwell time on the website
- The frequency of calling the website
The software runs thereby exclusively on the servers of our website. A storage of the personal data of the users takes place only there. The data is not passed on to third parties.
You can decide here whether a web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser to enable us to collect and analyze statistical data.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing
The processing of users’ personal data enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. We are in by evaluating the data obtained in a position to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of users in their protection of personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
4. Duration of Storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for our recording purposes. The statistics generated and underlying data are not deleted.
5. Option to object and remove
For more information on the privacy settings of the Matomo software, see the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
Web analysis by Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web tracking service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). The purpose of our use of the tool is to enable the analysis of your user interactions on websites and in apps and to use the statistics and reports obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) We collect the interactions between you as a user of the website and our website primarily with the help of cookies, device/browser data, IP addresses and website or app activities. Google Analytics also collects your IP addresses in order to ensure the security of the service and to provide us, as the website operator, with information about the country, region or location from which the respective user originates (so-called “IP location determination”). For your protection, however, we naturally use the anonymization function (“IP masking”), i.e. that Google truncates the IP addresses by the last octet within the EU/EEA.
(3) Google acts as an order processor and we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google. The information generated by the cookie and the (usually shortened) IP addresses about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and processed there. For these cases, Google has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws in the international transfer of data.
(4) The legal basis for the collection and further processing of the information (which takes place for a maximum of 14 months) is your given consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO). The revocation of your consent is possible at any time, without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation. In apps, you can reset the advertising ID under the Android or iOS settings. The easiest way to revoke your consent is to use our Consent Manager or to install the Google browser add-on, which can be accessed via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en/.
Your right of correction, deletion and objection according to Art. 16, 17 and 21 DSGVO is pointed out; for more details see below.
General notes and mandatory information
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible party
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
KENDAXA Holding GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0)341 523 808 00
Contact the data protection officer:
Telefon: +49 (0)341 523 808 13
Responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
When SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
You have, within the framework of the applicable legal provisions at any time the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Objection to advertising mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as through spam e-mails.
Data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
- IP address
Amalgamation of this data with other data sources is not made.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the information you provide in the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is thus based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after processing your request has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you have provided to us for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after unsubscribing from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) remains unaffected.