Sales Account Executive
- If you are motivated by selling high-value enterprise SaaS solutions in an innovative, fast-paced and dynamic technology environment,
- if you share our passion for a new generation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven intelligent automation solutions,
- if you are used to work independently in a start-up environment and motivated by an outstanding team spirit and unique company culture,
- if you have a proven track record in pursuing and closing complex sales cycles with midsize to large enterprise-level organizations,
- and if you see customer value and success as a key ingredient for a successful sales process…
…then this role might be just perfect for you!
We are seeking result-oriented Sales Account Executives with proven ability to sell to the Chief Digital Officer/Head of Operations. We have multiple openings with our operations in Germany in the following areas (Fluent German/English language skills are a must have!)
Intelligent Industry Solutions
We provide unique capabilities in AI driven engineering and data refinement and are looking for a candidate with preferably a history of selling PLM solutions for Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), e.g. Siemens Team Center, PTC Windchill, SAP PLM, or other relevant PLM systems or other related software applications.
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
Our AI driven IDP solution enables digital automation in document processing, leveraging data from structured, and unstructured media types to classify documents and extract content for automated processing with unmatched speed and accuracy. We are looking for a candidate with preferably experience in selling Document Management Solutions or other related software applications.
Intelligent Business Process Management/Workflow Management
Our workflow and decision engine provides flexible definition, automation, and execution of any business process while leveraging AI and Machine Learning for intelligent automation. We are looking for a candidate with experience in selling corresponding enterprise applications.
Experience in selling AI driven solutions, or other Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Intelligent Process Automation (IA/IPA) systems is a plus for any of the positions. Experience and existing network within financials services or manufacturing is a very valuable factor.
Here’s what you’ll get to do
Sales Account Executives are accountable for achieving assigned sales targets with a strong focus on our growing SaaS revenue stream.
- Initiate direct contact with prospective customers
- Build strong relationships with customers at Director, VP and Senior Executive levels
- Develop and execute account strategy to achieve software revenue from high value SaaS solutions
- Qualify customer requirements, identify busines value, articulate and present matching KENDAXA solutions
- Develop and provide presentations, lead sales calls and strategy meetings
- Position yourself, and act as the “trusted advisor” to the customer
- Negotiate high value contracts
- Monitor industry segment to keep abreast of trends and requirements
- Engage with strategic partners on joint customer development strategies
Here’s what you’ll love
- Your ability to champion new initiatives, and to drive
- Being a member of a dynamic, and high energy team
- Our commitment to building strong relationships with customers and relevant partners while driving KENDAXA's success
- Opportunities to think outside the box, make a difference, and be recognized for your contributions
- Ability to develop and execute long-term account strategies
- Drive significant business value to well-known national and international brands
- Lucrative compensation package with base and excellent commission plan
- Flexible working hours
- Independent and collaborative working environment
- Outstanding team spirit and company culture
- International character of the organization and customer base
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- 5 or more years selling software solutions and related services to midsize and large international organizations
- Consistent historical achievement of assigned sales quotas
- 5 or more years experience negotiating contracts for complex business solutions
- Ability to perform independent research and analysis and develop strategies to maximize revenue within accounts, or industry segment
- Ability to analyze and assess industry or customer’s business requirements and to map and position matching capabilities of KENDAXA solution or service offerings
- Thorough knowledge of corporate acquisition/procurement practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare convincing proposals or sales responses and present them independently or with a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners, as required, to leverage the relationship to progress an opportunity
- Ability to work independently to develop an opportunity, account strategy to maximize revenues
Here’s your travel requirements for the role
Assuming the pandemic is coming to end hopefully soon - we expect travel requirements to pick up again and maybe exceeding 50% within mostly DACH and EMEA.
Flexibility in working culture
Friendly and motivated team
System of benefits
This position is located in our office in Leipzig, Germany.
If you are interested, send us your CV to hr‑email@example.com.