Assistant to the Management Board
The success of every project, business or endeavor is dependent on the people behind it, their strength, motivation and passion. In our team, young talents meet experienced minds – competent and always up-to-date. We are not searching just for experience and skills, but for someone with heart, soul and passion as well. We are not the best in the world yet but we are going to be!
Do you want to be on board?
What your tasks will be
- Professional consulting and support of our management in day-to-day business and strategic issues
- Accompanying the management to external appointments and meetings
- Organization of follow-ups
- Implementation of operational and conceptual tasks
- Support in project management
- Preparation of reports and presentation documents, descriptions of products and services, pitch decks for management and business development
- Support in setting up a project office
- Interface to other parts of the management
What we expect from you
- Degree (University or University of Applied Sciences) with a focus on business or IT or a comparable qualification
- Profound knowledge of the IT industry is an advantage
- Very good handling of MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira desirable
- Readiness to travel
- Class B driver's license
- Quick comprehension
- High degree of initiative, independence and self-organization
- Good analytical skills and process-oriented thinking
- Very good communication and presentation skills (both German and English)
What you will love here
Flexibility in working culture
Friendly and motivated team
System of benefits
This position is located in our office in Leipzig, Germany.
If you are interested, send us your CV to hr‑firstname.lastname@example.org.