Field Marketing Representative
- If you are motivated by supporting successful sales teams with high-value enterprise SaaS solutions in an innovative, fast-paced and dynamic technology environment,
- if you have proven marketing and lead generation experience in the enterprise software industry,
- if you share our passion for a new generation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven solutions,
- if you enjoy the opportunity to be creative, to bring your own ideas, and to execute successfully,
- if you are inspired to work in a start-up environment and motivated by an outstanding team spirit and unique company culture.
Then this role might be just perfect for you!
Here’s what you’ll get to do
To strengthen our marketing team, we are hiring a Field Marketing Manager in Germany. This individual will be responsible for driving all marketing activities in support of new customer acquisition and will work in close collaboration with the sales and marketing teams to deliver compelling lead-generation programs (including event management, road shows, webcasts, e-mail-/direct mail campaigns as well as pay-per-click advertising), manage budgets, ROI, and other KPI. The role is based in Germany and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer (Fluent German/English language skills are a must-have).
The ideal candidate should bring strong and proven marketing and lead generation experience in IT-related B2B Marketing (preferably in the enterprise software industry/ideally with SaaS solutions).
- Development of the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow the customer base
- Drive lead generation and nurturing activities to support sales goals as well as the planning and implementation of demand generation and visibility programs (including email campaigns, product/segment/industry webinars, road shows, lead generation, lead nurturing, PPC and more to produce high quality leads while operating within budget.) in close cooperation with the sales and marketing team
- Create clear, compelling campaign content that demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of the business solutions and markets and is consistent with company positioning and brand identity.
- Measure, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of overall demand generation
- Work with sales and marketing teams to define value proposition and differentiation in support of defined lead generation program
- Researching and observing relevant industry trends (financial services and discrete manufacturing), competition and new opportunities. Monitor market trends and competitive activities and implement initiatives to drive wins over the competition.
- Ensure all activities achieve best-practices standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Support in establishing a customer reference program
- Plan and execute account-based Marketing initiatives
Here’s what you’ll love
- Your ability to champion new initiatives, and to drive change
- Being a member of a dynamic and high energy team
- Opportunities to think outside the box, make a difference, and be recognized for your contributions
- Being at the forefront of new AI driven solutions shaping the future of organizations
- Our commitment to building strong relationships with customers and relevant partners while driving KENDAXA's success
- Ability to develop and execute long-term field marketing strategies
- Flexible working hours
- Independent and collaborative working environment
- Outstanding team spirit and company culture
- International character of the organization and customer base
Here’s what you’ll bring to the role
- A bachelor's degree with at least 2+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing (preferably in the enterprise software industry/ideally with SaaS solutions)
- Excellent written and spoken communication (e-mail content, webinar abstracts, etc) in both German and English language
- Hands-on proficiency with marketing automation platforms, prospecting databases, CRM systems (e.g.HubSpot)
- Experience with webinar platforms.
- Awareness of the latest B2B Marketing innovations, our competitors and customer intelligence
- Takes ownership of initiatives and consistently goes above and beyond expectations
- Passion, a team player personality, goals- and results driven mindset
Flexibility in working culture
Friendly and motivated team
System of benefits
This position is located in our office in Leipzig, Germany.
If you are interested, send us your CV to hr‑email@example.com.