We are looking for THE Data Scientist for our product team. It's not (only) about researching the best Machine Learning algorithm and spending hours making sure that your predictions are accurate. It also about guaranteeing that our end users will see the value in those predictions. And our next Data Scientist will be an essential part of that. We need a heavily user-driven team member. And he needs to get things done. Theoreticians, please abstain!
You're a great fit if
- You have advanced problems solving skills
- You can dive deep into a dataset and find insights that are not evident at a first look
- You have experience developing Machine Learning models
- You can develop advanced solutions to complex problems and explain them in simple terms to a non-tech audience
- You speak fluent Python
- Collecting, cleansing, and preparing data
- Implementing practical Machine Learning models
- Playing a key role within our team as an advisor and implementer of new product features
You must be really good at this
- Feature engineering
- ML algorithms (SVM, RF, NN, etc.)
- Bias-variance trade-off, dealing with unbalanced datasets
- A computational framework such as TensorFLow, Pytorch
- Keras or similar high level APIs, numpy and pandas
- Model selection and validation
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data visualization and storytelling
- Speaking and writing English
It helps if you're also good at this
- Taking ML models into production
- Customer profiling and segmentation
- Recommender systems
- Concept drift and continuous training
- MLOps frameworks like ZenML, mlflow, kubeflow, etc.
Flexibility in working culture
Friendly and motivated team
System of benefits
This position is located in our office in Prague 1 – Můstek, 28. října street.
If you are interested, send us your CV to hr‑email@example.com.